- Fusion Splicing
viNGN Remote Hands Service provides professional support to clients requiring emergency, planned and routine maintenance. With Remote Hands, customers are able to respond more quickly to emergencies, reduce travel time to and from the data center, improve uptime, and reduce the cost of infrastructure management and maintenance.
viNGN’s Smart Hands services offer an attractive alternative to alleviate your on-site support staff requirements. With Smart Hands, highly trained viNGN technicians are dispatched to your site, relieving the day-to-day demands of your experienced IT team and allowing them to focus on the more strategic areas of your operations. Our Smart Hands staff works under the direction of our experienced system administrators, acting as an extension of your IT team, ensuring that your systems are running efficiently. By assuming responsibility for a wide spectrum of technical labor tasks on a 24/7 basis, viNGN’s Smart Hands services can be the most effective way to allocate your staff resources and IT expenditures.
viNGN offers a wide range of Smart Hands services, including:
- On-site technical assistance
- Hardware installations
- Interface card removal and installation
- Inventory of equipment, recording serial numbers and capturing the installation status with digital photos
- Power cycling a routers, servers, and switches
- Moving equipment within your data center racks and cabinets
- Installing and maintaining cabling
- Verifying cable integrity for both copper and fiber media
- Assisting with unpackaging equipment and shipping replaced equipment
Contact Us Today!